Webcasts are presented in two segments (Part 1 & Part 2) of approximately 45 minutes each with an optional intermission between each segment. During Part 1, William incorporates numerous responses to questions received from participants. Part 2 typically begins with a succinct wrap-up of Part 1; and in the balance of Part 2, William addresses specifically unique facets of questions and/or specific questions not addressed in Part 1.
- Sending In Your Questions – Webcasts are pre-recorded. Please email your questions for the webcast to us prior to 12 p.m. PDT; Friday, July 7th. The email Order Confirmation you receive contains the link and information needed for you to email your question to us for this event.
- Edited Webcast Recordings of this event are available to all participants of the webcast.
Webcasts are available for purchase in two ways:
- Streaming Webcast which includes full-length video and audio downloads of the event
- Video download files are made available to event participants in two formats; High Definition 1280 x 720 and Standard Definition 640 x 360
- Audio download files are in .mp3 format
- Post-Event download audio recordings of the event are in .mp3 format
Instructions for Attending the Webcast & Accessing the Recordings
Upon purchase, an Order Confirmation will be emailed to you. Please save your Order Confirmation. Within the confirmation are instructions for attending the webcast and accessing Post-Event recordings.
Current U.S. Pacific Date & Time